Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Mr.Biggy ~ and I :3
Preparing Chocolates? ♥ :p
Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















My New Phone~ :DDD FINALLY! 8D
Tuesday, April 6, 2010 | Time: 9:02 AM


Music : 애인있어요 ( I Have A Lover ) by Jake Kim (YOUTUBE)
Mood : ;O UNDESRIBE-ABLE :DDD

HELLLUUU~ *waves* to my readerS, :DD FriendS ;DDD and... whoever you are xDDD as Bei Li promised/pinky sweared :DDD Bei Li has offically UPDATED xDD YAYY! xD CLAP CLAPP :PPP *claps* :DDDD Tahh-dahh~ :D just wanna tell you all that ;PPP my phone...
.
.
.
v
LOOK! :DD The model's face :O

SONY ERICSON Z610i
;O
I
am
NO LONGER using it 8DDDD

;OOO
Anonymous : *gasp* O.O NO LONGER USING IT? :O
Me : YES 8DDDDD
Anonymous : then.. what phone are you using now? o.o
Me : ;OOOO look below :P

I am using ;OOO DA DA DA DAMMMM! :DDD
.
.
.
.
v
"o(O w O)o"

LG Chocolate BL20 :DDD

Actually D: My phone target was... D: LG Chocolate BL40 D: but.. T____T It was too expensive *runs to a corner and cries* T____T BUT... ;O at least I got a new phone right? 8D kekekes~ xDD I'm happy enough with this phone already :DDDDD kekes~ :PPP




YES!!! :DDD
Bei Li has updated as promised/pinky sweared xDD
and now
:DDDD THIS STUPIAKKK girl is gonna go sign out :PPPPP







© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger