Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Preparing Chocolates? ♥ :p
Saturday, February 6, 2010 | Time: 9:39 PM


Music : Chocolate Love by f(x)
Mood : ;O unknown :P




HELLUUU~ :DDDDD Yesss~ :P Bei Li is BACKK-ku~ :p yeahh changed blog skin ~ :P What cha think? xD nice? :P Thanks to the designer for designing SUCH A CUTE BLOG SKINNN! :PPP ♥ I LOVED IT ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥! :DDD many many ♥ 's to you! :P Anyways~ xDD VALENTINES DAYYYY~ :P Is very very near~ :DDD What cha doing on that day? xDD Althought this year's Valentines Day is the first day of CNY D: it's abit... potong steam! D: EEKS! D: but... anyhoo~ :P it's not THAT BAD eh? :P What cha guys planning to do on that day? xDD spend it with your ♥er? :P Or... like me... LONER~ ;O I'm not quite lonely though ;x

To those who is in a relationship~ :P HAPPY HAPPYYY~ ♥ xDDd kekes~ To those who is like me~ :P Giving you a tip~ :P NOT having a ♥er is FUN! xDD *runs to you and jumps around* XD MUHAHAHAH! ;p






ANDDDD Today is... EE JIAN~ My Pet Brother's BIRTHDAYYY~ xDD Happy Happy Birthday Ee Jian Kor kor!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :DDDDDD

To Ee Jian Kor :
You're oledr now!!! But... you're the best pet brother I've ever had! :P ( I don't have much anyways :x ) Although we're in different class... But the fact that I ♥ you doesn't change! :P
And now even if were in a different class... ;O but I still have the memories when we're together in the same class~ :DDDDD I still have those HAPPY memories with you! :DDD Because... I remember when I first got a group work with you, Beatrice and Annie~ I HAD THE GREATEST LAUGH! :DDD I still remember~ :D *hugs you* Btw this is your PRESENT! xDD hope you liked it! :p NUU! WAIT! MUST LOVE IT! :P


초콜릿




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger