Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 | Time: 6:45 AM


My Mood : weird :D

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ xDD I know I haven't been blogging for a VERY LONG TIME :x

I feel weird todayyyy "o(@_@)o" *sigh* BEI LI Is..... Undescribe-able-ly Stupid, fat, short, ugly duckling, short, fat , FAT and STUPIAK xD

Okayy~ :O RANDOM POSTTTTTTTTT! :x

O.O wooo Btw :D do you know how cute IU is? xDD

She's a Solo Korean Singer~~~~~~~~ xDDD

I'm a fan OF COURSE! xD but I don't really know her well D: She's ONLY 16 and she's SINGING, PERFORMING, GETTING FANS, BEING LOVED by MANY PEOPLE :D wee hee~ :D

I really love her voice :O go check out some of her songs :D I'm sure you'll LOVE IT~! :D eh heh~ xD
I recommend IU - Mia & IU - MarshMallow :D

xDDD SUPER NICE SONGGGGGG~ :D eh heh~ xD *runs around* IU IU IU IU IUUUUU~ :D

This is a picture of her with her MARSH MALLOW FRIENDD~ :D I WANTTTT YOOUUU MARSH MALLOWWW! "o(^w^)o" *runs over and hugs marsh mallow* Be mine please? ;D



her shock face :D eh heh~ xD SHE'S CUTEEEEEEEEEE! "o(O 3 O)o" and she can REALLY SING :D

PACKAGEEEE! xD kekes~ :x

This two pictures are taken from her Marsh Mallow MV :D GO GO GOOOO WATCH IT! :P now now nowww~ xDDD



What did I tell ya? xD SHE'S CUTE!! ;O

Mr.MARSH MALLOWWWWWWWWW! xDD *runs to Marsh Mallow* Please Be Mine! :3


ahh~ D: I'm so ... Undescribe-able-ly Stupid, fat, short, ugly duckling, short, fat , FAT and STUPIAK "o(@_@)o"

:D I know very random post ;x sorry eh heh~ :X BYEEEE~ XD I promise to update SOME DAY xD

미운 오리




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger