Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
Monday, February 1, 2010 | Time: 6:54 AM



Human beings cry,
Even the sky cry,
The ocean cry,
I,
A person who was unknown to those words...
"Cry, Sadness, Unhappy, gloomy and moody"
Had learned how tears fall.

당신 때문에...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anonymous : Hey...o.o what's that above?
Me : o.o what's what above?
Anonymous : thatttt *points above*
Me : ;O Ohh.. That.. I don't know.. some weird girl wrote it ;O
Anonymous : o.o weeeiiirrrddddd~
Me : I know :D Because you are looking at that weird person :DDDDD

xDD Wee Hee~ :DDD I know! :x I'm RANDOM! :DDDDD okayy.. Maybe I was just fooling around :x anyways.. When am I not?! xDDD at least fooling around is WAYYY BETTERRRR than.. being =( or :( or D: or T___T etc. xDD

Yeahh I know I haven't been updating.. "o(@_@)o" Because I was to JAKUN! :DDDD okayy nvm that wasn't my reason :x The real reason is... ;O are you sure you want to know? o.o *sigh* okayy... ;O The real reason is... I ... o.o was just being lazy :x
but anyways, xDD We watched ANGELS & DEMONS for our Chemistry todayy! xDD COOL EH? :DD oh ohh wait.. it's KEWL EH? xDD

o.o er... on second thought.. I'm gonna continue tomorrow :x ( or at least I tryy~ :DDD )

B
E
D

T
I
M
E


xDDD

마쉬 멜로우





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger