Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Thursday, December 31, 2009 | Time: 8:10 AM


My Mood : HAPPY HAPPY xDD HYPERRRR xDD kekes~
My Music : Betrayed - TaeGoon~ ;OOOO

HELLOOOO ~ :D :D :D :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *waves and smiles* XDD WAHHH!

DO YOU KNOW what time it is now?! xD huh? Huh? DO YOU KNOW?! xD OF COURSE YOU DO! It's 2010!! xDD kekes~

2010 HAPPY HAPPY! xD 해피 ~ 해피 ~~ xD

yess! :D I'm here to wish you guys HAPPY 2010! :D May this year bring you even MORE HAPPINESS! xDDD

I hear fireworks ! :O PEOPLE ARE HAPPY HAPPY-ING xD and have you guys noticed something? *looks up into the dark sky* The moon tonight is really bright and it's a full moon ;D *stares at the moon* I don't know seeing that made me happier! xD AHH HAPPY HAPPY! xDD kekes~

Anyhoo~ :O That's all for today guys~ :x sorry for the short update xD well at least I DID UPDATE :D :D :DDDDD

remember HAPPY HAPPY! xDD kekes~ *winks* xD kekes~

Bei Li's word for 2010 : HAPPY HAPPY !!! xDD ahahaha! xDD
해피




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger