Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | Time: 6:41 AM


My Mood : HYPERRRR xD "o(+ w +)o"
My Music : Where The Lines Overlap by Paramore

Thanks to DBSKnights ~ I know about this! :p

I swearrrrrr :P YOU WILL LOVE THIS~!!! :D



"o(*w*)o" aahhh~ *faints* xD


O.O he smileeeddd~ XD *melts* xD


Eh heh ~ :D JaechunSu in Santa hats~ xD Cute~ :3

Fancam 1 *points below* :D You can't really see his face but~ "o(*w*)o" aahh~ :x


Fancam 2 *points above* xD NOW you'll get to see his KILLER SMILE xD

CREDITS : DBSKnights + Rightful owners :D
I thank you for ALL THESE~ xD

그의 미소




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger