Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy
I'm Gonn Miss Him
HUC~ xD
Thank You Guys! xDD

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Bei Li Is Stupid~
Friday, November 6, 2009 | Time: 9:02 AM


My Mood : O_O I HAVE NO IDea~ :D
My Music : Don't Cry My Love by DBSK

You know what? o.O


This stupid, dumb, weird, fat, short, crazy, ugly girl here name Bei Li. Is the DUMBEST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET! :D

OKayyyyy Peopleeeee nothing to seeeeeeeeee~ *walks to the wall and BANGS* "o(@_@)o" I'm just being very random and stupid.

D: I don't know what's wrong with me! T______T I feel so weird right now! D: Tell me what am I doing?! Please? D:

WAHHHHHH! *runs around* Bei Li is stupid! Bei Li is stupid! XD


사랑 야~ 사랑 영원히~




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger