Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy
I'm Gonn Miss Him
HUC~ xD

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 | Time: 8:21 AM



오빠 ~!!! :D 준수오빠 와 준호오빠~ :D 생축가합니다 ~ ♥ xD

오빠~ 사랑해~ :D ㅋㅋ~

Hellloooo~ :D *biggy smiles* Stupiakkk Bei Li has finally updated and changed her blog skin! xD kekes~ :D
anyways~ I'm here to say that...

I HAVE UPDATED! xD *runs around* Wee Hee~ :D
&
Wish Chu Wei Ren ~ Happy Birthday~ :D
&
Wish JunSu and JunHo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ :D
I know I was a bit late ;x x
Forgive me~ :D
Because
I LOVE YOU GUYS~ :D



행 복 ~




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger