Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions
♥Happy Belated Birthday♥
Bei Li Is Stupid~
Hyper, Weird, Funny, Silly Conversation! :P
What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
Friday, December 18, 2009 | Time: 7:02 AM


My Mood : a little crushed~ D: Because of the BRILLIANT MV! D:



This GREAT song is sung by two famous Korean singers
SG Wannabe ( an Korean idol group ) and Kim Joong Kook ( a famous solo singer ). :D YES!!! xD They are famous!
AND not to mention the MV has
DENNIS JOSEPH O'NEIL
( famous Model/Actor ) & Han Ga In ( Singer ) in it! :P


Dennis O'Neil is American-Korean btw~ xD

D: And.. I just want to share it because of the BRILLIANT MV! xD It's really saddening T____T *cries* D: aahh! It's not a nice song :x but.. heh~ :D me and my twin suddenly thought of it and went to youtube and watch the MV again :D and I wanna share it NOT only because it is a GREAT SONGGGG it's also

BECAUSE I just LIKE DENNIS JOSEPH O'NEIL A LOT! :P

I PRESENTTTTT TO YOUUUUU DENNIS O'NEILLLLL~ :D

Please kindly CLICK to ENLARGE to see his HANDSOME CUTE FACE :D


He's good looking-cute right? xD Of course if you stare at this body... ;O ohh~ well~ I'll give you guys a surprise :D One Dennis O'Neil half naked coming right up :D
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:D Wee Hee~ :D

Of course after swimming you've gotta get yourself wash and get changed right? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
xD sooo ~ :D


sooo~ What do ya guys think? :P

AND there's another person who is Mature-good-looking and also is American-Korean and me and my twin LIKE A LOT :D

I present to youuuuu~ DANIEL PHILLIP HENNEY~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click to ENLARGE to see his SUPER HANDSOME SMILE :D

Nice smile huh? xD
I bet you would LIKE his BODY EVEN BETTER~ :P

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



xD Not a better picture because you can't see his BODY BETTER?! :p well~
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WEE HEE~ :D *runs around* xDDD


WELL~ :D BETTER?! xDDD
보이는 전부는 아니죠




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger