Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Drawings~ ;P
My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy
I'm Gonn Miss Him
HUC~ xD
Thank You Guys! xDD
Happy Happy Birthday Cheryl~
Buy Ones Heart By Yours

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















What My Classmates Think Of Me?
Monday, October 19, 2009 | Time: 6:02 AM


My Mood : *puts on glasses* Study mode~ ;P
My Music : noneee~ ;x

xDD HELLOOO ONE AND ALL READERS~ :P heh~ xDD You see, this was kinda a stuff we have to do in our social skills class. xDD Take a piece of paper write your name on it and pass it to your classmates. xDD And they'll write down what they think of you! :D xDD It's pretty fun! xDD kekes~ I'm just here to share what my classmates think of me~ :D kekes~ here goes~ xDD

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ xD

1. Very fun to be with - Jacelyn
2. Kind and helpful - Ee Jian KOR KOR~ XDD kekes~
3. Likes to interact with people - Matthew
4. HYPER! :p cries easily but have confidence in herself =D - Twin "o(*w*)o"
5. Bei Li is very cute and I enjoy being around her as she always make me feel nice -Caimay
6. Very cute, friendly - Wen Fang
7. Cute and funny xD - L.Jane
8. Kind, friendly - Vinod
9. She mix around well with other people - Isaac
10. A very, very funny person with her emotions. A kind and very helpful person and a great partner to work with. - Carmen Teehee.
11. Billy! A great friend & very funny person =) - Annie
12. Kind and cute person - Chuan Phin
13. Very funny =P... very kind - Chin Wen
14. Cute & friendly. Can be the most innocent girl. Someone you'll wanna bring her home and make it yours. HAHA!! <3>
15. Funny - Edison
16. Bei Li. You are very kind person, helpful - Stephanie
17. Cute, kind girl - Yueh Yng
18. Good listener, kind, cheerful - Mun Yee
19. Blur, cute, friendly - quite innocent girl - Zheng Lin
20. Good friend, cooperative, friendly, cute! - Beatrice:)
21. Sometimes funny but not always and sometimes like to talk weirdly - Xian Yeow
22. Like a small kid and cute - Tze Fung
23. Definitely adorable! kind, caring, helpful! luv ya! <3>

That's what my classmates think of me. "o(@_@)o" I'M NOT CUTE! D: And... I Don't talk WEIRDLY?! D: O.O do I? :x

NGAHHHH~ :D

So, what do you think of me? :D Leave answers ~~ On my chatboxxxx~ xD
Chatbox is This wayyyy ------------------------------>

heh~ ;D
친구 야 ~사랑해~ <3

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
bei li is a friend that will never let you down ! supportive friend also cute and funny! :D S2 - Suet Yi




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger