Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

My Future Soon To Be Phone~ :p
..Honesty..
.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy
I'm Gonn Miss Him
HUC~ xD
Thank You Guys! xDD
Happy Happy Birthday Cheryl~
Buy Ones Heart By Yours
HoHoHo Happy Birthday Mr.Santa Claus!

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Drawings~ ;P
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | Time: 6:35 AM


My Mood : Creative "o(^w^)o"
My Music : My brother Ahem-ing :D


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE AND ALL PEOPLE!!!! :P :P :P :P :P xDD *waves* xDD heh~
Okayyy~ I wanted to post this last week. :X buttttt~ Oh well~ :P coming up in the line is... THIS!!!! :P I warn you people!!! *points at whoever is reading this* XDDD BEWARE! :P YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! Weeee~ :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TAHHHH DAHHHHHH~ :P I did warn you guys right?! XD okok ;x I did this in class last Friday. :x
D: just ignore the "Bidalan" down there D: I was having my Malay class ^^; Heh~ :X
"Aim high.. Fly High...." YunHo said this. ;x
anyways~

NEXT UP
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ :D


Guess what she's doing?! XDD
;O Hmm.. who do you think she looks like? o.O




mmmm my Loveee~ My Love My Love~ <3 :P Rings a bell? XDD heh~ :P YEAHHHH! XDDD
It's...

SUPER GIRL BY SUPER JUNIOR M




er... okayyy~ :X I know the girl looks weird here. :x I was drawing it on my lap! :X
D: Ignore the Malay words down there! D: I couldn't write properly because I wasn't sitting on the table! T_____T
:X Does that guy look like someone? :D o.O? No? :X Okie dokie! I'll give you a hint..
*cough*Micky...*cough*mouse :P



O.O This.. is.. er... just something? ;O

XDDD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ :P D: Okayyy I know. D: DBSK are... D: STICK MEN! D: ;x and er... XDD HEH~~~ MICKY... Mouse ;x
okayyy.. I'll just... er.. :X Re-do that... After my exam :D XDDD HEH~ :P

"차초베이리"







© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger