Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Muahaha~ The Return of The Marshmallow! 8D
My Time To Fly~
Mei Yi Jie Jie~ :P
My New Phone~ :DDD FINALLY! 8D
Mr.Biggy ~ and I :3
Preparing Chocolates? ♥ :p
Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Still Alive :D
Thursday, December 2, 2010 | Time: 6:05 AM


My Mood : as usual? o.o I dont really know :D
My Music : I hear the sounds of keyboards :D tik tik tak tak ~ :D



HELLLUUUU~ :D *waves* How are you creatures out there doing? :D It's HOLIDAYY~ :D bet you guys are enjoying D: going overseas (T o T) leaving me here alone! D: Ngeh! :x
Anyways I know I promised to update more often :x Sorry but HERE I AM! :D I'm updating! lalala~ :D it's better than nothing right? :D
I'm feeling talkative right now :x guess that's why I'm actually updating 8D

OH OH ! :D I've got good news and bad news :D

Do you guys want the good news or bad news first? :D
I CHOOSEEE~~ :D good news first! :D


you see that pretty sunset? *points at the picture above* :D I took that picture today 8D That's what I'll see everyday after work :D
yea *squints* I'm working at my dad's office D: IT'S boring to have to sit in front of the computer and key in datas D: very boring! D;
BUT~ that's what I get to see every singly day! xD
OH and when I was working.. ;O CROWS! CROWS! A crow flew to the window and knock O_O


wanna know what I did? :D

it'll be a secret between you *points at whoever is reading this* and me :O

I scared it away! :O
Rawr-ed it away! o.o
Slighty hit the window and Rawr-ed it away! :D

YAYY! NOW CLAP ! :D *crowd applause* :DD THANK YOUU THANK YOUU *bows bows* :P

okay everyone~ Time for the bad news D:

BOM BOM BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM !!!


OSAONCVVNW
OAIFJCMAOSCM
OASKCNMOADCNOENVIOWEJGF


















bad news is *evil laughs* you creatures wont get to see the pretty sunset! :P *evil laughs (louder) *

:D eh heh~ :D Tah-dahh~




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger