Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

My Time To Fly~
Mei Yi Jie Jie~ :P
My New Phone~ :DDD FINALLY! 8D
Mr.Biggy ~ and I :3
Preparing Chocolates? ♥ :p
Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















Muahaha~ The Return of The Marshmallow! 8D
Friday, October 8, 2010 | Time: 11:23 AM


Music : My Girl by DBSK
Mood : a bit hungry o.o but still not really sleepy :DD





Helluuuuu~ Fellow creatures :D I have RETURN! xD *waves* yes! I know ;O blog has been dead for AGES ;x CENTURISE! :O but it manage to survive! :D tah-dahh ~
I admit :x I missed blogging~ (T o T) I will TRY not to leave my blog to DIE anymore :D I repeat I will TRY :D

Anyhoo~ Thank you whoever created this blog~ :D I absolutely
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU blog creator! 8DD I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!:D *HUGS THE BLOG CREATOR* :D

*looks at clock* ;O wahh almost 3 in the morning but I'm not sleepy 8D Great! :D Well, exam is coming in a week or so. D: I started studying with Bio and a bit of maths today during the group study at McD :D I was happy with myself that I knew how to solve those Stupid maths questions 8D but during the exam day D: it'll be different (T o T) I just know it! Oh wells D; I'm not maths incline anyways :x *points* YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THAT! O__O! Defintely cannot!

Actually I was on the webcam with my 3rd brother but he suddenly fell asleep D: OH POOP! D: I should have taken a screen shot and post it on facebook 8D *evil laugh* I know :DD I regret not doing that! (T o T) Ngeh! D: I missed a good chance *sigh* D:

I feel very talkative right now o.o wonder why ;O Hmm... hyper during midnight 8D okay I'll just CAIMAY *eyebrow goes up and down* for now ;p I will continue.. maybe tomorrow? :D

Byeeeeeeee for now creatures of the earth~ :D




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger