Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

Mei Yi Jie Jie~ :P
My New Phone~ :DDD FINALLY! 8D
Mr.Biggy ~ and I :3
Preparing Chocolates? ♥ :p
Bei Li is ALIVE ;DD and still S2ing Marsh mallow~ :P
HAPPY 2010~ HAPPY HAPPY! xDD
Bei Li's at it AGAINNN! :O
SG Wannabe & Kim Joong Kook - "Only Wind"
♥ Micky Yoo Chun Chun Chun Chunnie~ ♥ :D
80 Questions

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















My Time To Fly~
Friday, April 30, 2010 | Time: 10:17 AM


My Mood : a little sleepy but still HAPPY "o(O w O)o"
My Music : My Destiny by TVXQ ~ S2


Raised my head,
Looking up at the dark sky,
Staring at the stars.

As I closed my eyes,
Images flew by as I smiled,
As I am still awaiting that day when the gates open,
And I will open up my wings to fly,
That will be my time to fly,
Fly as high as I could,
I will not fall.


But,
For now I will stay here at the lower grounds,
Staring up at the stars,
Never giving up,
While I slowly anticipate the day when the gates open,
Then I will be able to spread my wings and fly.


( One Day I Will Fly by =Kikariz @ Deviantart )
Align Center



( One Day I Will Fly 2 by =Kikariz @ Deviantart )

Pictures credits : Deviantart, =Kikariz & helius-kun ( The first picture is by her )




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger