Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading
do support me by rating this skin and commenting on it :D

Webmistress

short intro about yourself
Toybox



recent entries

.Happy Day.
My Kind Of Guy
I'm Gonn Miss Him
HUC~ xD
Thank You Guys! xDD
Happy Happy Birthday Cheryl~
Buy Ones Heart By Yours
HoHoHo Happy Birthday Mr.Santa Claus!
Pangkor Island Here I Come! =)
Tagged again anddd again~~

Singing Box


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Messages

Archives






















..Honesty..
Saturday, October 3, 2009 | Time: 7:22 AM


Honesty Pictures, Images and Photos

(I did this on facebook xD Just wanted to post it here! :p heh~ :D :D XDDDDDD)


Honestly, are you in love right now?
- Yeap! :p Family, friends XDD Ngahhhh~ And TVXQ! :p

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
- Rainbow :D

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
- This weird thingy I'm doing ^^;

Honestly, what are you doing right now?
- DOING THIS OF COURSE! D:

Honestly, what did you do today?
- Went out to shop o.o Why are you asking me this kinda stuff! D: Are you trying to stalk me? D:

Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
- Nope! NO! NOOOOO! "o(@____@)o"

Honestly, have you done something bad today?
-Don't think so~ ;O

Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
- YES! :x MICKEY MOUSE! XDD Those Black & White's one are so nice! :p

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
- ;O Why am I suppose to be jealous? O___O

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
- O.O Is this the Honesty questions or are you trying to read my mind? o.O?

Honestly, do you bite your nails?
- When I was ... say... 8-9 years old? o.O? don't you?

Honestly, what is your mood right now?
-Tired @____@

Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
-MY FRIENDS! T___T ALL OF THEM! T____T *sniff sniff*

Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
-Are you trying to get your nose in my privacy? :O

Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
- Trying not to? ^^;

Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
-TEDDY BEAR! XDD ( Micky? :X I'm gonna get hit by fans.. very soon. VERY VERY SOON :X )

Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
- Nope. O___O Are you a doctor? O____O

Honestly, are you in denial?
- Don't think so..? o.O

Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
-Honestly... Why sex? "o(@___@)o"

Honestly, is it easier to talk on Facebook than in person?
-Depends? ^^;

Honestly, does anyone like you?
-My friends like me..? ^^; don't you like your friends ;O

Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
-Going what where? O____O

Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
-Of course! "o(@___@)o" Honestly... You are asking weird questions!

"
정직"




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger